Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Time Traveler's Wife

Here's the preview I told some of you about. I definitely want to see this. And again, lesson learned: I'm going to see the movie first, then go and get the book. I heard it's an awesome book. And after seeing this preview, it looks like an awesome movie!

**Amended: 3 I've been thinking ~ scary, I know ~ but maybe if I saw the movie first it would ruin the book?? I'd know too much of what happened. So what's more important to me: the book or the movie??? The book, of course. So maybe reading first is better. X Maybe I should just try not to get too excited over the movie because I KNOW it can't compare, so I shouldn't even try to compare them 4. (I'm just thinking out loud.)



4 comments:

Patty said...

Wow, that looks like a good one. I'm seeing it for sure!!

hoLLy said...

i saw this preview at the movies and was WOWED by it. i cannot wait to see it. it looks so good.

hoLLy said...

and i'm different about books and movies. even though reading the book can make you disappointed in the movie, it gives you background info that you don't otherwise have. thats just how i am though! but i don't read a lot anyways so its not too often i have read the book:) haha.

The Freds said...

Looks awesome. I've never heard of it , so I'm glad you shared.