You have the correct answer to the bus question. But why? If you can come up with the same answer the pre-schoolers gave, you'll win a copy of Evermore!!!!
Also, check out the series Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz
www.melissa-delacruz.com
Me & my sis's have read the first 4 and they are cool. Cindy, I have the last 2 books and will let you borrow if you are interested. I lent the first 2 to Chere so if I can get them back I will add those to the collection too! Had not read this one yet so I will have to check it out.
4 comments:
my reasoning was for not seeing the door. yeah, I'm good. :)
You are absolutely correct. Unfortunatly, I wasn't smart enough to figure it out.... :-(
Sooooo, you win a copy of Evermore - Yay, for you!!! You'll love it, lots of twists. I'll call you later... :-)
yea tara!
i knew the answer because i had seen this in a forward once. didn't want to cheat. enjoy the book tara!!
Congrats Tara!!
Also, check out the series Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz
www.melissa-delacruz.com
Me & my sis's have read the first 4 and they are cool. Cindy, I have the last 2 books and will let you borrow if you are interested. I lent the first 2 to Chere so if I can get them back I will add those to the collection too! Had not read this one yet so I will have to check it out.
Post a Comment