Friday, November 20, 2009

I Wonder....

How many times will I go and see New Moon? I think I saw Twilight like eight times in the theater...I can't remember ~ and then once when I bought the DVD. I know: I'z crazy!!!! :-)

4 comments:

hoLLy said...

go 8 times again! make it even:)

Me said...

I did not have that desire with Twilight. But I so have it with New Moon. I really liked the feel of it over Twilight. I don't know if it was a change in director or what but it's my least fave book and was better than Twilight. Maybe because Twilight was the first and I had so many expectations. Still not into R.P. as Edward but this movie had him closer to what I expected.

Me said...

OH, I meant to add~ lets see it over Thanksgiving however goes home!!

Me said...

EEK! I meant *whoever