Friday, November 13, 2009

My Weekend Job


After seeing this photo, do I really have to say more?

My yard is probably about 85% full of leaves. It looks like a blanket. So yes, as much as I hate it, I'll be blowing, raking and shoving leaves in bags this weekend. It's supposed to rain on Sunday and I sure want them picked up before that. Unforunately, there's still about 1/4 of the leaves left on my trees.....This is definitely the time of the year I wish I had a husband...or should I say, a "leaves picker-upper".... :-) Have pity on me....

1 comment:

Me said...

I'd loan you mine but he has NEVER raked or picked up leaves the entire time we've been married. It's always been me & the kids. Not his thing. I do pity you the job because it is not fun. Grab some fun music and may it not be such a "chore"! Reward yourself when you are done!