Today is my sister Joy's birthday. It's a big milestone for her and I just wanted to let her know how important she is to me. My sisters have always been my best friends, but they each have their own distinctive qualities that enrich my life ~ it's like they're my own seven dwarfs, just only four.Joy has always been my comfort. She is the first person I turn to when I need someone to listen to me, even for really stupid stuff. She never judges or belittles my weaknesses. Joy always bring happiness and laughter into my life. Whenever we're together it's just so easy, so comfortable, so funny. I love playing games with her ~ we used to play rummy for hours when I was younger and laughed the entire time. She visited my home a few years ago with Melissa and we played Sequence ~ I'm not sure I have ever laughed or cried so hard. Remember the one-eyed Jack???? It's definitely one of those "you had to be there" moments.

Thank you Joy for being such a wonderful sister and friend. I have been truly blessed. I wish we were closer distance wise, but whatever distance is between us, it will never diminish our unbreakable bond. I love you. Happy Birthday!!











3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Joy!!!
hope you had a great bday aunt joy!
Hope you had a wonderful Birthday Joy!!
Post a Comment