Monday, October 06, 2008

Update on Wuthering Heights

Okay, I'm finished. It wasn't what I remembered, but I still liked it. It's a very disturbing book!!! But somehow I understood it, even though I only got about 3/4ths of it. It gets better about Chapter 4 because a lady starts telling the story and she's easier to understand. I will rent the movie tonight and watch it after Dancing With the Stars.

I Love my new hobby, reading!!! I'm trying to find a beautiful bookcase to put all my new books in!!! I'm excited...... can you tell????

2 comments:

hoLLy said...

great job cindy! i am a big book collector(i need to read most of them still, but its so hard to find time!). but i love to collect them and put them on my book shelf. i'm trying to build a library of all the classics/goodies and when someday we actually have an extra room for one, i want a real library/study type of room with all kinds of books for my children. one of my favorite stores is half price books-its the best place to buy books!

Patty said...

Good for you Cindy! I've thought about reading a little more myself. I ordered hardcover copies of Twilight and New Moon on Amazon.com. I now have the whole series in Hardcover!