Monday, January 12, 2009

Dallas Aquarium

On Saturday, Jeremy & Chrystina (and boys) came to visit. We went to the Dallas Aquarium (lost Gary for a little while, scary) but otherwise had a great time!! The Octopus was incredible, as you can tell below. We then drove to McKinney and had dinner with Joey & Holly (and girls).

Thanks Jeremy & Chrystina for coming to share the day with me. I really enjoyed it and I'm grateful to finally have Flat Edward home, where he belongs.....pictures and story of Flat Edward will be posted later.... :-)








4 comments:

The Freds said...

Glad you found Gary. That is always such a scary thing. Those boys are so cute. I'll bet it was a great day. Waiting for the Flat Edward story.

Tara D. said...

I can't wait to hear about flat Edward, lol. ;) And that octopus sure looks cool.

Patty said...

I agree with Tara. That Octopus is Awesome! Glad you guys had a great time.

Me said...

YES!! GARY IS A BOOGER! Glad we found him too! Other than that it was a wonderful day with you & then dinner w/Holly & her fam was yummy fun as well! Also, I forgot to call you back...we did manage to nab your coat. I will mail it!