Monday, January 05, 2009

Diet & Exercise

Yes, it's finally that time. It's been almost two years since my surgery and I've definitely packed on the pounds. So I'm admitting to all of you that my goal this year is to get to my ideal weight by the end of 2009. I have joined a gym, but still need to take it slow ~ slow and ready wins the race, right?
I will keep you updated once a month on how I'm doing....good or bad. Any and all encouragement is welcomed! Losing weight/eating right/exercising is a dreadful task for me, but I know it can be accomplished if I just keep at it!!

And no, that's NOT a picture of me....lol ~ And I'll never be a size 4, but 8 is good!

5 comments:

Boyd Family said...

I hear you sister!! Wouldn't size 8 be dreamy? I will be encouraged by your success. Who knows you might find Mr. Right in the gym.........

Tara D. said...

I, too, am working really hard to get down to my ideal weight. Eating right- yes I am, exercising- not so much. :) Good luck Cindy, and maybe after my surgery (4-6 weeks after) I'll be ready to join the gym with you. Keep up the good work girl!!!

The Freds said...

Good luck Cindy. I'm not even gonna try at this time in my life. Right now I need to have a little chocolate every now and then. We are having a realator come in tomorrow to see what we need to do to get the house ready to sell. If she thinks it's possible to get our money out of it we will try to sell whether we have to leave NC or not. We are ready for a smaller place. It is too much money to maintain and entirely TOO much to clean.

Anonymous said...

Good luck sister!!! I know you can do it...I'll keep you, as always, in my heart and prayers.

Moon Devious said...

I'm with you! Tara and I are both working on losing that weight!