Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hello, I'm Flat Edward

Hello All,

I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Flat Edward Cullen. Over the Christmas holidays, I was contacted by Patty, Holly and Tara who asked me to move to Arlington to live with Cindy. Of course, I was more than excited to take on this new adventure. I've only been to Texas once, and that was on a tracking trip, so I really didn't get the opportunity to see much.

Mostly I've just been taking it easy, hanging out in new my room (it's the old "blue" room ~ now called "Flat Edward's" room). When I first arrived I frightened Chrystina. I didn't mean, too, but Jeremy and Cindy made me stand in the dark in front of the bathroom door. Chrystina, of course, jumped and screamed when she saw me. I don't blame her, I would have been scared, too, if I ran across someone new in the dark. Jeremy and Cindy thought this was quite funny, as they hid behind Cindy's bed to watch the whole scene, but I was just a bit nervous, afraid Chrystina might rip my head off ~ though no "human" actually could.
I've settled into my room, see me lying on my bed? It's comfortable enough. I don't sleep, as you can tell my eyes are open, but I do appreciate the relaxation. I scared Cindy, too, the other day. She forgot I was there when she came into the room. I guess it'll take a while for her to get used to me being here.

I'm very happy to be in Arlington with Cindy ~ she's the best!!! I look forward to meeting you all when you come to visit. I'll be helping Cindy with her household chores and will tell you of my adventures if she doesn't mind sharing her blog with me. Until then.....

Flat Edward

7 comments:

The Freds said...

Hello Flat Edward,
I am Cindy's sister, Joy. I am glad that you are staying with Cindy. Don't tell her I said but I think she has a really big crush on you. Her home is really nice and I'm sure you will find it most comfortable. We always have a great time when we visit. Cindy is a lot of fun, as you have already noticed, with the scaring Chrystina and all. You wil be great company, I'm sure, as you won't cost her on her food bill. Well, I hope I get to meet you in person someday. Have a great time at Cindys and whatever you do , don't ever let Jacob move in. She doesn't care too much for him.
JOY

Cindy said...

Hey Joy, don't be telling him my secrets ~ I'm going to blush for sure when I get home tonight.

Patty said...

Hi Flat Edward,
I'm a big fan of yours!! I'm glad you're settling in to your new place. I knew Cindy would like you! No sneaking into her room at night and watching over her.I don't think Bella would like that!

Me said...

Hey Flat Edward,
Yes, I did scream, however it was just your super white skin reflecting the white that freaked me out! Believe me, if I had the chance my house is where you'd be staying! I am so not scared of you!! Glad Cindy had quite a reaction too, now that is FUNNY to ME!! Forget Bella, take Cindy she's better!
Love, a huge fan of Edwards!!
Chrystina

Tara D. said...

Okay Cindy, this was hilarious! I could totally see you freaking out when you forgot he was there. I'm sure I would've done the same, lol.
Flat Edward, I love you! I should definitely come and visit you sometime. It was so nice of Cindy to give you your very own room. Enjoy it!

jOeY said...

LOL! Pretty funny Cindy.

ACDC2005 said...

Chrystina did not tell me this but that is soooo funny! I would've been scared too! Hahaha