My first love was Danny White of the Dallas Cowboys.

I was about 10 years old at the time. I never got to see/meet Danny. When I was 11, just a couple months away from 12, he came to Corpus to give a fireside. Since I wasn't in Young Women's yet, I couldn't go. I was SOOOOO upset. I cried and cried and cried about it. But nope, they wouldn't let me go. I know the rules are there for a reason, but I'm not sure I'll ever get over that one!
Then came Steve Young of the SF 49ers.

I was about 16 when Steve came into my fantasy world! My only chance at the time to see him play was the last season the Oilers were in Houston. First offensive play for SF, Steve drops back to pass and gets hit. Concussion ~ out of the game!! I guess that's what I get for going on Sunday....
You know, I actually know several people who know/knew Steve. I could have met him! But NOOOOOO, instead he marries some liberal chick, or so I've heard. Oh well, his loss :-) LOL
And guess what? Just last night I attended my first Cowboy game ever. And who were they playing???? The 49ers! Too cool!











1 comment:
so how was the game!?
Post a Comment