Six things I miss:1.) My Parents!
2.) The rest of my family.
3.) Water (the beach, a lake, anything ~ just water! and maybe a little sand, too)
4.) Making out ;-) (Uh-huh!)
5.) The days when I could travel all over the country with my parents.
6.) Friday night high school football games!
Six things I don't miss:1.) Roaches!!! (Enough said)
2.) Preparing a lesson every week. (I miss the kids, but not the lessons)
3.) Going to school (blah!)
4.) Every weirdo I ever dated! (Most were good, but there were a couple of odd ones.)
5.) Living in an apartment. (I absolutely love my house!)
6.) The days when you had to get up and turn the channel. (Yes, I lived there/then, and did that. Can you imagine not being able to channel surf?)











1 comment:
Yeah, I hate roaches. I don't miss them at all! You know (knock on wood), I haven't seen a roach since moving up here. Well, not a BIG one at least. I hope it stays that way forever.
Post a Comment