Friday, January 09, 2009

GREAT NEWS!!!!

I just heard that BYU will be playing OU, yes Oklahoma, at the "new" Cowboy's Stadium on Saturday, Sept 5th, Labor Day Weekend....I'm stoked!!! As soon as tickets go on sale, I say we all get tickets. You can stay with me ~ and it's a holiday weekend!!! This may be our ONLY chance to get inside the "new" stadium because Cowboy tickets are going to be absurd!

GO COUGARS!!!

6 comments:

The Freds said...

Cool, But who would we cheer for? I would love to come but I'm afraid that it would be impossibe at this time.

The Freds said...

Ok! So DUH. For some reason I was thinking they were going to play the Cowboys. Of course since they are playing OU, we would cheer for BYU.

Cindy said...

Hmmmm, I wonder who??

Patty said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I will try to make it!!

hoLLy said...

that would be fun to get a group of us to go. FO SHO!

Me said...

Count us in!! Bed rest or not, I AM THERE!!!