Tuesday, August 25, 2009

7 Days 'Til Catching Fire

I'm doing a countdown to Catching Fire. So for today, here are seven things that drive me bananas and make me go "hmmmmm"!

1.) People who are looking right at you when you're speaking but you know they're not listening to you. (What, do you think I'm stupid and I don't notice???)

2.) AT&T for constantly calling and sending me mail asking me to return to them as a customer. (Hello, I joined AT&T U-Verse. Don't they realize they're the same company????)

3.) People who don't return my phone calls, or my emails. (Says to me: You're just not that important to me, you loser.)

4.) People who drop by my house without calling. (I'm not answering the door if I don't know who you are...HELLO!!!)

5.) AT&T for calling and asking if I'm someone I'm not. (If they're the phone company, don't you think they'd have the right number????)

6.) Geckos that get in my house. (I'm sorry I have to kill ya, but I can't sleep knowing you could jump on me at any moment!)

7.) Men who stop and stare down a beautiful woman. (Again, do you think we're stupid!!! We can see you, you idiots!!!) Side note ~ I almost hit a car the other day because the idiot stopped in the middle of a turn to look at a skinny woman walking her dog - jeez!


Tomorrow will be happy things :-)

2 comments:

hoLLy said...

sounds like you and AT&T aren't getting along lately:)

Tara D. said...

Sorry for not returning your phone calls, but yes I think you're a loser. But since you're finally starting to see clearly, you're now officially less of a loser. Yay! Now doesn't that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :) haha, just kidding. Plus, I think I always return your calls, even if it takes a month. ;)