
Can you believe it's been a year today since we started Our Twilight Chronicles???? Wow!
It's been quite a bit of work to keep up with, especially since our contributors have dwindled down to pretty much just me and Tara, but it's still so worth it when I get emails from people all over the world thanking us, including well-known magazines and even the assistant of Michael Welch, who plays Mike Newton in the movie. There are even funny emails with people thinking we have connections that we don't have ~ "Can you get me Robert's autograph, I just love him." I just have to laugh! I don't necessarily think we're the "big-time", but it's fun to think maybe we are :-)
Special thanks to Tara ~ see, I wasn't joking, she is ALWAYS there for me!!!











3 comments:
Aw shucks! :) Happy Anniversary OTC. :) P.S. I love the giveaway.
hey, i'm still in there! i posted a couple of times last month! hmph! :)
honestly, i've gone to post more a couple of times and then there are like five already scheduled. you guys are just too good! :)
congrats on the blogiversary cindy! i know you have worked super hard and tara has been your right hand girl. its a HUGE success, way beyond anything we could've imagined!
YAY!!!! I finally remembered my password! I was reading all the comments from the giveaway that you are doing and I was literally amazed at how many followers from all over the blog has! I know you work hard Cindy and it is a huge sucess! You should be very proud! Maybe now that I can get into the site I will post!
Post a Comment