Last Sat., 8/1, Tara turned the big 12 + 12 + 1 + 2.I just want to wish her a "belated" birthday. (I did text her on the date, so I didn't actually miss it. :-)
Tara has been such a help to me! I try hard not to abuse her with asking her to help me too much, but I will say that she is ALWAYS there when I do need her assistance. These last couple of years have been difficult for me and it's so nice to know that I have a loving niece who I can count on to help me with chores around my house or just to "hang" with me when I need a friend. Thanks Tara for everything!!! Love Ya!!!











3 comments:
Aw, that was such a sweet post, Cindy. It even got me a little teary-eyed. You know you can call me ANYTIME for ANYTHING. Setting up rat traps, mowing the lawn, checking in the attic for critters, and the occassional sewage problem or leaking sink. :) I'm there for ya! Can't wait to go out and watch The Time Traveler's Wife.
happy bday to my sissypoo!!! i agree, she is a giving selfless gal.
You are so lucky to have her in your life! Hope you had a great birthday Tara!
Post a Comment